In your presentation you can add chosen image as a background – thus creating cool 3D effect. The best resolution for your image is more than 3000px. Smaller resolution means less zooming. You can always add a bigger picture, Prezi allows it.
When you choose appropriate image as your Prezi background, you will notice that it covers only a part of the whole canva. You can choose the color of the background in the ‘customize’ mode.
In this example I picked the image of green grass. I would like to have similar green color instead of plain white.
If you are not a graphic designer and you don’t use Photoshop, you can still adjust the color to your image.
1. Firstly, you need to check what is the color on the outside area of the image.
2. Upload your background picture
3. Pick the place where you see the color you want to use
4. In the box below, you will get the specification of chosen color
5. Go to Prezi and pick ‘Customize ‘(and then ‘Advanced’ on the bottom of the window)
6. Copy the R, G and B values and paste them in proper places in the box Background Color
7. Copy the R, G and B values and paste them in proper places in the box Background Color
If you want to change the color to the different one, you can go back to Step 1 and start again.
If you don’t want to bother yourself with picking the proper color, I recommend using black, because it's more natural for your audience.